- Students are expected to complete 40 hours of study every week to improve their
knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry. This will involve a combination of classroom
time (two hours per day) and self study.
- Self-phased intranet-based learning
- Optimum learning environment combining classroom study for nine months at KIER and
three month work placement at Tech27 Systems
- Candidates should have completed their course term in either Engineering degree
- Industry experience will be considered as added advantage and given preference in
- Students must successfully complete the KIER entrance exam.
Scholarship will be given at the time of admission based on the student's performance
during their diploma/engineering degree, previous work experience, if any, and KIER's
Infrastructure & Facilities
• Wi-fi enabled & Technology integrated Campus.
• Spacious classrooms housing latest teaching aids.
• Computer centres upgraded with latest technology.
• Well stocked knowledge centres.
• Well qualified faculty drawn from premier institutions from India and abroad.
• Mentors instilling values to develop into responsible members of the society.
• Experienced and industry personnel acting as lecturers and guest lecturers .
• Facilitators and guides encourages young minds.
• Condensed course to train the students within a year.
• Scholarship for meritorious students.
• Self phased learning .
• Internet based.
• Classroom and training collaborated at the right ratio
• Company collaboration – a new design to make our students work in real time work
• Direct placement and project opportunities with Tech27 Systems, UK, for outstanding
• A well established placement cell with good industry network.
• Strong partnership with experienced oil and gas service company,
• Tie-up with corporate training institutes.
• Soft skills & personality development programs.
• A decade old industrial background
• Foundation courses in Business Essentials.
• Intensive industry oriented field studies.
• First institute in India to provide work experience through live projects.
Co-curricular & Extra- curricular activities
• Regular academic seminars.
• Management Fest and Cultural rendezvous.
• Group discussions and Presentations.